Saturday, March 3, 2018

Gelli Pad

I received a beautiful card from my British pen pal 
When I asked about it she sent links for me to see the technique 




I had most of the supplies but not  the main piece A ROUND GELI PAD 
So like all crafters
I put on the thinking cap and decided I could make the technique work with templates 


So I got everything out 
Cut the template with a circle die



                                         
                                              Applied the in with brayer to the gelli pad


Stamped on the gelli pad 



Then laid  the template over the area I want to use
                                                           That may not be clear .
                                             The images at the bottom are the stamps I used



                                                 
                                   






 Smooth the cardstock over the template to transfer the ink design on to the cs









4 comments:

  1. WOW gorgeous cards Lis-love the techniques and beautiful stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis, this is an awesome card. I'm was just as awed by your imagination in using what you had available to create the look you wanted with supplies on hand. Now THAT is real creativity at work. And your final result is just beautiful! TFS & Have a super wkend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have created Lis. look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have this technique working well for you, and the resulting cards are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments